- Less is More: Think sustainability. Use timeless materials and not trends
- Feminine Tones: Think blushes, rose tones or pink tones
- Floiral Fabrics/Wallpapers: These have stood the test of time. They’re not your grandmother’s floral wallpaper.
- Bold Black Bathrooms: Think spa-inspired, indulgent, high-end
- Clutter: You don’t want too many things going on. Overdoing it causes chaos.
- Gender specific rooms: Gone are the days of blue for boys and pink for girls. Think yellows, greens, or try Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2019 Living Coral
- Statement Upholstery: single piece upholstery, especially jewel tones, is OU.T.
- Minamilist Art: People are getting bored of sterile and minimalist spaces. Inject some personality and make it interesting.
Contact S&S Construction to explore design options, 760.559.2667